[TehLUG-General] Thanks, clarification? - was Re: Global Linux Meeting March 7 Sat BerkeleyTIP -Global - For Forwarding

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Mar 5 06:16:16 IRST 2009

Hey Mohsen! Wassup?!  :)   [For anyone unfamiliar with American english
slang, that means "What's up?", "What is up?", a general "greeting"
idiom, & is an invitation for a reply on "here's what (I'm doing)/(is
important to me right now).]

Thank you for your information here.  :)

Part of your comment is somewhat confusing to me - I'm presuming that is
because you speak more than one language, & English is at least your
second language.  ;)

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:20:21 -0500, "Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh"
<mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org> said:
> Thank you for mailing this email, But your sentence was very ugly.

1) Thanks for the thanks.  :)

2) This part "But your sentence was very ugly." I am unable to
comprehend.

a) "your _sentence_" - there were many (plural) _sentences_ in my
message/email.  Were you perhaps meaning "the entirety of your email",
or was there in fact one particular sentence that you are referring to?
If "one", which one?

b) "very ugly".  I'm wondering if that is a literal translation of some
idiomatic phrase in your 1st language?  If you're referring to my entire
announcement/message, did you perhaps mean "long", or "disorganized"?

What, more specifically, did you mean?  Any clarification you can
provide me is appreciated.  :)