[TehLUG-General] Thanks, clarification? - was Re: Global Linux Meeting March 7 Sat BerkeleyTIP -Global - For Forwarding

Bijan Hoomand hoomand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:46:16 IRST 2009

Well, Johny John, you rock man. Just thanks for letting us know about this
great meeting/gathering/conference and most of all about that Ekiga thing
which I knew nothing about. I downloaded, visited the IRC and I'd take part
if you activate your Ekiga channel or any other jargon I should use for that
(I'm not even the one eyed man in the voip arena!)
About our dear Mohsen, our handsome cute knowledgable cool Mohsen which I
had the honor to meet once in a working place and had been treated so nice &
warm & gentle, it's most probably that idiomatic phrasal case you just
mentioned. Laying it bare & naked in the front street, Most of us are good
with reading but fall a little bit short when it comes to walky talking!

Salutes again for letting one lonely LUG in the most unfortunate part of the
world know about this great event,
Halelooya,
bijan