[TehLUG-General] Thanks, clarification? - was Re: Global Linux Meeting March 7 Sat BerkeleyTIP -Global - For Forwarding

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Mar 5 21:03:39 IRST 2009

Hi Bijan, TehLUGgers, BTIPers.  :)

Man, this is one of those emails that makes it all worthwhile. ! :)

This is like, once a month, or once a year, or something.  !

BTIPers - this email comes from almost exactly halfway around the globe
(about same latitude as Berkeley, 180 degrees different longitude).  (If
he is sending from near TehLUG.) From TehLUG (_not_ TheLUG)  - look it
up if you want. ;)

=====
Yo, Bijanny Bijan!  Sup, man?  Someone must have been sneaking MTV in
there. ;)

So, I'll take your word for it, but someone's gotta either get Mohsen to
translate that bit for me, or do the translation themself for me.

Well, I hope you, or you all, can join with the BTIP meeting this
Saturday.  If you do (on IRC or VOIP), you'll be the second country
(besides India) to do so.

You're actually much closer to Chaitanya than to us - He's the one
working to help us get Ekiga 3 on KUbuntu 8.04.

What distro are you running?  Be sure to try to complete the ekiga.net
loopback test before the meeting, in case you need to solve some
communication sw problem, etc.

Join the BTIP mailling list, and keep us updated about your progress,
how IRC or VOIP is going, & ask any questions about things you need help
with.

I hope you can make it.  Remember, Berkeley PST 10A - 6P = GMT - 8H, so
it will be about Saturday 10PM - Sunday 6 AM your time.  ;-)

Questions? Comments?