[TehLUG-General] Fw: [fsf-community-team] WebOS

Lagman lagman at linuxmail.org
Tue Dec 13 02:04:30 IRST 2011

سلام دوستان
گفتم شاید جالب باشه، اگه جای این جورE-Mail اینجا نیست شرمنده.
با احترام

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 15:06:49 -0500
From: Joshua Gay <jgay at fsf.org>
To: FSF Community Team <fsf-community-team at gnu.org>
Subject: [fsf-community-team] WebOS

I think we should thank HP for taking a positive step by releasing WebOS
as free software, and now we should encourage them to go further toward
ensuring computer user freedom and ask if they will release it under GNU
GPLv3 (or later) and for them to make a commitment toward insuring that
WebOS can be built and flashed/installed without the use of proprietary
software.

Here is the place to leave your comments:

<http://developer.palm.com/blog/2011/12/open-source/#comments>

As always, let the list know if you leave a comment.

Have a nice weekend!

Josh

____

Freeform discussion: irc.gnu.org #fsf